This policy covers how JumperCable Marketing™, a wholly owned subsidiary of Karlson Consulting, Inc., a Minnesota corporation ("JumperCable Marketing," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.JumperCableMarketing.com. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- JumperCable Marketing collects personal information when you register with us, use JumperCable Marketing products or services or post content on a JumperCable Marketing web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site.
- Jumper CableMarketing may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
- JumperCable Marketing may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also may collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- JumperCable Marketing may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- JumperCable Marketing uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Should you sign up for a JumperCable Marketing service, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction.
- We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number and credit card type, so that you may identify that card used in the future. We do not store any other billing information, as this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
- Should you cancel your subscription, your billing information will be immediately removed by Authorize.net
- All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
JumperCable Marketing may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Jumper Cable Marketing's web sites from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Jumper Cable Marketing services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.Jumper Cable Marketing uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Jumper Cable Marketing Sites, Products and Services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Jumper Cable Marketing Sites, Products and Services.
Information Relating to Children
Users under the age of 13 are prohibited from using JumperCable Marketing.com.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
JumperCable Marketing does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the JumperCable Marketing web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- JumperCable Marketing may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve JumperCable Marketing products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- From time to time, JumperCable Marketing or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on JumperCableMarketing.com. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
- You may opt out of emails you receive from JumperCable Marketing or any of our partners for promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletters by emailing us at Info@JumperCableMarketing.com.
- When you register for JumperCable Marketing services, we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the site. JumperCable Marketing stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us Info@JumperCableMarketing.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
- JumperCable Marketing may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
JumperCable Marketing may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular JumperCable Marketing account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. Forms which require sensitive information such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services are SSL encrypted to protect your sensitive information.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account's password is stored using a one way hash algorithm.
- In certain areas, JumperCable Marketing uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
Contacting Jumper Cable Marketing
If you have a privacy concern regarding JumperCable Marketing, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request at http://www.JumperCable Marketing.com/support/ or you can write to us by email at info@JumperCableMarketing.com or by mail at:
4311 Upton Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Last updated on April 29, 2012
©2012 JumperCable Marketing